205 miles in a day (Tommy Godwin Challenge) - the Progress thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
So for today's scores on the doors we have another 200+ miler. Back to home in Milton Keynes for Steve.

upload_2015-3-22_21-26-45.png

upload_2015-3-22_21-27-27.png

GO STEVE!!!

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Day 70 for Kurt

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
From Jo over at the other place

Day 81: Both Steve and Kurt each ride around one 'Godwin' of 206 miles. Kurt heading along the coast to Alabama, Steve returning home from Dorset. One more week left of a scheduled pace of 215 miles per day before things ramp up yet again.

oyttDay81.png

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'm staggered by the stunning similarity of the landscape in both these gent's rides...and their 'hardware', their attire etc...Their derrieres are sharing a common moment too. Keep 'em koming, Kurt - Go Steve! ^_^
It's staggering isn't it, if it wasn't for Kurts accent I'd have trouble telling them apart. For me it was nicely demonstrated by the gloves they're both wearing

It's staggering isn't it, if it wasn't for Kurts accent I'd have trouble telling them apart. For me it was nicely demonstrated by the gloves they're both wearing
The industrial handling of tea and sausages demands exacting and well-insulated gauntlets. Flimsywear is ok for tacos and the occasional box of polystyrene tepidity. And every picture of Steve...he's on a different bike!*

*or not.:smile:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Little snippet from Steves Facebook

Steve Abraham
4 mins ·
Steve is really enjoying seeing people come out to cheer him on throughout the day. A shout out and an enthusiastic wave of support from the side of the road is all it takes to give Steve a huge boost!

Trackers are not working here either.

I thought the same about Kurt's roads. Presumably the next quality step down in roads is a big drop in terms of surface and general ease of riding; so he's choosing those for speed. Looks awful though!

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Steves bike is very similar to my Jamis Aurora .Did 40 miles on it this morning and needed a lie down this afternoon.^_^

GO STEVE.

Top Bottom