205 miles in a day (Tommy Godwin Challenge) - the Progress thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Day 42, the poor fella is going to mass of bruises and scabs by the end of the year if this keeps up!

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Steves heat mat

11001733_1550884031826894_6980157792300024922_n.png

Edit: Heat map, heat mat is a brand of underfloor heating that I sell :blush:

Last edited:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Kurts day 43, bit of an issue with his shoes but at least he knows he can have a beer to celebrate another day done.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Steve passed 10,000 miles for the year this morning. That's 10,000 miles in less than two months - and this 10,000 is planned to be the slowest!
:ohmy: :bravo:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Steve passed 10,000 miles for the year this morning. That's 10,000 miles in less than two months - and this 10,000 is planned to be the slowest!
:ohmy: :bravo:
We were just saying that as Hubster was loading Eric the bike into our car boot. Hubster was also mentioning that Kurt does like to make a song and dance about stuff. There is Steve going about his business, cranking out the miles in a quiet, determined sort of way and Kurt making a hollywood production out of broken bits, having a beer, a bit of weather and alligators.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
We were just saying that as Hubster was loading Eric the bike into our car boot. Hubster was also mentioning that Kurt does like to make a song and dance about stuff. There is Steve going about his business, cranking out the miles in a quiet, determined sort of way and Kurt making a hollywood production out of broken bits, having a beer, a bit of weather and alligators.
At least he's giving me the opportunity to get my post count up :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
At least he's giving me the opportunity to get my post count up :smile:
That's very kind of him. You'd think that he'd be concentrating on riding but no, he's helping out forum peeps. What a splendid sort of chap. There must be some English in him :laugh::laugh:
I do find his vids entertaining, so thanks for posting them.:okay:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
That's very kind of him. You'd think that he'd be concentrating on riding but no, he's helping out forum peeps. What a splendid sort of chap. There must be some English in him :laugh::laugh:
I do find his vids entertaining, so thanks for posting them.:okay:
He's a hell of a guy doing a hell of a job :okay:
Mind the English thing has made me think twice, what with me being Welsh and all :whistle:

Top Bottom