Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
i'm on discord

bobinski

Legendary Member
Is it just me or do you two guys have a nice little rivalry going between you? :smile:

Be interesting to see who comes out on top today! :popcorn: :okay:

Such a cheeky little F..er!

No, not you Carl but that there Tommy:rolleyes:
:biggrin:

Those C’s were frigging B’s and I tried to get them to rein it in a bit and work as agroup. Carl and Martin tried too but some wanted to push on at 3.5w/k. I knew I wouldn’t last so put in a 20 min effort with a lot of draft assisted PB’s .

Breedon

Legendary Member
That was the quickest bail yet only lasted 1 and a half minutes :laugh:, in warm up it was a little uncomfortable to push 3 w/kg and when the race started it was actually a steady 3.5 but the little kicks soon sorted me out and I knew it wasn't going to happen :blush:, so I'll redo it on Sunday with a few days rest

bobinski

Legendary Member
That was the quickest bail yet only lasted 1 and a half minutes :laugh:, in warm up it was a little uncomfortable to push 3 w/kg and when the race started it was actually a steady 3.5 but the little kicks soon sorted me out and I knew it wasn't going to happen :blush:, so I'll redo it on Sunday with a few days rest

Lightweight:rolleyes:

Even I lasted 20 min :biggrin:

mjd1988

Guru
@Whorty Great performance even without the previous race!

As soon as the Bs came through you could stick a fork in me, I'd already burnt a few matches trying to bridge a couple of times as the pace was relentless as @bobinski said.

Left isolated afterwards, stuck with a guy who attacked everytime I looked to draft him for a turn :cursing: so jumped on a couple of As for 20 seconds (all i could manage :B)) which left me alone to take it home. Great workout on the whole!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@Whorty Great performance even without the previous race!

As soon as the Bs came through you could stick a fork in me, I'd already burnt a few matches trying to bridge a couple of times as the pace was relentless as @bobinski said.

Left isolated afterwards, stuck with a guy who attacked everytime I looked to draft him for a turn :cursing: so jumped on a couple of As for 20 seconds (all i could manage :B)) which left me alone to take it home. Great workout on the whole!
I managed to jump on the As and Bs as they came past for about a mile, until we hit and incline and they left me on my own. I was then like you on my own until 2 riders caught me up; I jump on their wheel and they helped me stay away from you for the last few km ..... I was on my @rse at that point so they saved my skin :B)

Top Bottom