Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
I do my catch up stage-3 ride 1:10PM tomorrow. If i feel well rested i might ride sunday too, not sure yet what stage. Not all of them.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
What i see in here, guys start to ride previous stages...again, start to sound serious. Maybe i will ride all stages again tomorrow....all of them :biggrin:
Nah, not taking it serious. The fact that I have noted the splits for each segment of stage 1 today so i'll know if i'm on track to beat my previous time is nothing much :whistle: If I'm behind schedule then I know I can just pootle to the end and not kill myself, however if I'm looking good then I can work harder :biggrin:

Just had a cup of coffee, hoping this is enough to keep my energy levels up.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I have signed for stage 9 this morning at 9:40, will see how I go as still not 100%, not many listed for this one
Good luck Chris. It's a much harder course than it first appears on paper. You'll have less riders to work with, so tactics will be important. Try to get into groups where you can, especially when you've crested a climb. Good luck :okay:

kipster

Guru
No tdz for me this morning, I've got to clear the drive of snow, once I've found the snow shovel.

IMG_20190202_083043566.jpg

mjd1988

Guru
It'll be interesting to see how the catch up times compare given the relatively smaller groups to draft it. Need to do stage 2 to complete the tour but not confident i'll post a great time

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
When will I learn, not to race or expect great performance after a night outxx( It was awful for the first 2 laps, in so much discomfort, breathing and legs. Darren caught me on the in run to the first lap and promptly disappeared up the road. his name came up again on the first lap and he was 30 secs ahead. I eventually settled into a pace with others that I could just hold onto their wheels on the climb and recover on the descent. Some five mins faster when racing as opposed to workout session. Just shows the draft benefit. Well done all who took part:hello:

Top Bottom