Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Good strong times from the 5pm crew!
I feel sick!

Breedon

Legendary Member
Then you should take easily next time.
It's not a race :laugh:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Then you should take easily next time.
I could see that @Norry1 was 0.5km up the road on the last 1/2 lap. The group I was in wasn't going fast enough to chase him down, and I didn't have the legs to do it on my own. Once we got on the hill I could see Martin's watt output and it was consistently higher than mine, and given he is 5kg lighter than me I knew I couldn't close the gap. I needed to keep pushing though to limit the damage. Not a bad time in the end, but had I got into better groups i could have gone a bit faster I think. All the luck of the draw sometimes ^_^

JuhaL

Guru
I could see that @Norry1 was 0.5km up the road on the last 1/2 lap. The group I was in wasn't going fast enough to chase him down, and I didn't have the legs to do it on my own. Once we got on the hill I could see Martin's watt output and it was consistently higher than mine, and given he is 5kg lighter than me I knew I couldn't close the gap. I needed to keep pushing though to limit the damage. Not a bad time in the end, but had I got into better groups i could have gone a bit faster I think. All the luck of the draw sometimes ^_^
My plan was tell to you tomorrow how much easily you suppose to take next time, depends my tomorrows ride and overall standings :biggrin:

Top Bottom