Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
1:06:18 on stage 8 for me.

Legs told me on the warmup that it wasn't going to be a fast one for me and my av watts were down again. But I had recovered a bit for the 3rd ascent of box hill and felt a lot stronger then, so finished feeling pretty good rather than too disheartened ;). Glad it's out the way though and only one more stage left (+ I need to do one on the catchup days)! ^_^

bridgy

Legendary Member
They lied, it wasn't dry

View attachment 449059
Haha! Respect Paul :notworthy:

bridgy

Legendary Member
1:06:18 on stage 8 for me.

Legs told me on the warmup that it wasn't going to be a fast one for me and my av watts were down again. But I had recovered a bit for the 3rd ascent of box hill and felt a lot stronger then, so finished feeling pretty good rather than too disheartened ;). Glad it's out the way though and only one more stage left (+ I need to do one on the catchup days)! ^_^
Looking at your segment times on Zwift that looks pretty quick to me! I'll give it a go at 3 or 5pm

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Stage 8, 1:11:47 ,it was quite hard with snot running down my face:heat:,

Ride on to all those doing it later:bicycle:
Both you and @Perky77 got cracking times there. I was thinking 1:20 would be a target to go for, but you guys have re-set what I should be going for :eek: Watched a bit of your ride before I went out ... first time over Tower Bridge and all the way to Big Ben. You was flying. Didn't see any of your climbing but Strava tells me you set a PB first time up Box, which is 30 secs faster than my PB :surrender: Loads of PBs all over the course :okay:

Have I said i did a 90 minute session yesterday and my legs are tired :whistle:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I:10:47 ... Currently 2nd on the Stage 8 Times ... I have no illusions ... Pretty constant for Box Hill though 9:31, 9:35, 9:39, G;ad it's over and only 2 more stages to go

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I:10:47 ... Currently 2nd on the Stage 8 Times ... I have no illusions ... Pretty constant for Box Hill though 9:31, 9:35, 9:39, G;ad it's over and only 2 more stages to go
2 minutes faster than my PB up Box Hill :ohmy: I should have kept hold of my Bkool Pro for these stages :rofl:

Top Bottom