Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I might give stage 4 a go tonight at 17.00.

EXCUSE ALERT - still suffering with the tail end of this cold so don't know how hard I'll be able to push :surrender:

With our little league we now have going (thanks @peterob !) are we allowing multiple efforts of each stage - so the chance to improve our stage times in the next day re-run or during the catch up days? Because I might need to decide to pootle tonight and have a second go at this one and I don't want to be accused of cheating even if it is just a bit of fun....:rolleyes:
I think you can do it as many times as you want - in your case I would urge you to do it at least 3 times tonight :okay:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I'm Planning on joining La Vie Fish and Rob at 19:00 ... always assuming that She allows me to get back from mucking the horse out on time :cursing::cursing:

peterob

Veteran

EXCUSE ALERT - still suffering with the tail end of this cold so don't know how hard I'll be able to push :surrender:

With our little league we now have going (thanks @peterob !) are we allowing multiple efforts of each stage - so the chance to improve our stage times in the next day re-run or during the catch up days? Because I might need to decide to pootle tonight and have a second go at this one and I don't want to be accused of cheating even if it is just a bit of fun....:rolleyes:
I don't see why we shouldn't do each stage as many times as we want if we feel like it. I certainly don't feel like tackling some of those hills more than once though :whistle:

I'll update the spreadsheet after the completion of each stage and post here. I won't be able to do stage 4 so there should be a new leader this weekend. Will it be Bridgy, will it be Lee, or will a maverick CC'er come in from leftfield to take up the mantle?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

I'm happy that re-runs are allowed. Isn't that what the 2 catch up days are for :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I don't see why we shouldn't do each stage as many times as we want if we feel like it. I certainly don't feel like tackling some of those hills more than once though :whistle:

I'll update the spreadsheet after the completion of each stage and post here. I won't be able to do stage 4 so there should be a new leader this weekend. Will it be Bridgy, will it be Lee, or will a maverick CC'er come in from leftfield to take up the mantle?
Just had pub lunch and a few beers so no stage 4 tonight for me. Will have a go tomorrow

JuhaL

Guru
TDZ Stage 4 done. Faded quite badly with 6 miles to go. Tired now, so will have a day or two off.. Zwift clock stopped at 59.55, ZP 1hr20secs. I wish they would synchronize the clocks, I put in a 500W push to dip under the hour at the line.
Your time in ZP is now 1:00:24.

bridgy

Legendary Member
TDZ Stage 4 done. Faded quite badly with 6 miles to go. Tired now, so will have a day or two off.. Zwift clock stopped at 59.55, ZP 1hr20secs. I wish they would synchronize the clocks, I put in a 500W push to dip under the hour at the line.
Well done Andy :bravo:

Did the fading at the end have anything to do with the nasty hill there?!

Top Bottom