Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Naaah, those pro's have cowhide on their behinds. Thick enough to withstand a bear attack :biggrin:.
Very practical if you live in Sitka, Alaska.
This is from a few years back. She should have put in more miles on a bike.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-11-07-03-06.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-07-03-06.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 22

bridgy

Legendary Member
56.22 for me for stage 4 which I'm pretty happy with considering I'm definitely not 100%. In fact my power was just about the same as normal - which does make me wonder why can't I do any better than that when I am fully fit??!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
56.22 for me for stage 4 which I'm pretty happy with considering I'm definitely not 100%. In fact my power was just about the same as normal - which does make me wonder why can't I do any better than that when I am fully fit??!

Incentive, a target, like Lee, Pete. You 3 are quite closely matched. On your nemesis list, do they appear often on races. Use them to drive you harder.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I effectively did stage 4 back in December (Xmas eve). It was an easy group ride followed by an after party up the volcano. I average 190 watts (I expect around 220 tomorrow) and I took 1hr 10 mins. Be interesting how the extra watts, plus lots more drafting options, knocks time off the fairly relaxed ride last time. I see @Norry1 did it in 1hr 5 mins, so that is where my expectation is set.

I'm signed up for the 4 o'clock tomorrow afternoon :okay:

Top Bottom