Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Nah, haven't changed it 18 months, just swing above and below at various times of year. Ive become less obsessive about trtitr to get really light. Lowest weight this and last year 89, highest 95. i just leave it a 92

I nearly set mine at 75 rather than 77 kilos
but mines less about the usual fluctuations in weight and more about the new sack of mash potato around my midriff :laugh: That needs shifting.
I LOVE creamy smooth mash potato made with a bit of cream, nob of butter on the top, sprinkling of salt. Yummy!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
The difference between me and Paul, imagine me cycling along and carrying two extra bikes on my back :laugh:
gets inside peoples heads when you tell them they are carrying a bag of cement extra ! especially at the bottom of a mountain ^_^

mjd1988

Guru
If I don't weigh myself I haven't gained weight...

Had parkrun this morning and am on call tomorrow (from home, but can get called in) so i'll try and start stage 2, if it takes 5+ hours that either means i've been called in or i've really lost my fitness over Christmas...

bridgy

Legendary Member
I'm doing stage 2 at 5pm - going to take it easy* because I have a real life ride planned tomorrow morning :okay:

*yeah, right :rolleyes:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Just got home, been out all day, so not riding tonight. Will do stage 2 sometime tomorrow.

Just checked mt ToNY time for this course .... I did it in 1hr 14 seconds. Lets see how tomorrow goes then and how much fitness i've lost since end of October!

Edit: this was strava time. ZP time is 1hr 50 secs.

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
How you set the resistance level zero while you are racing. Are you set the level from Tacx app and let the Tacx app control your unit or can you do that from Zwift?. There is one method too how it might work. Remove fe-c trainer and select non fe-c trainer, then Zwift doesn't control smart trainer. Can it work like that?.
Set trainer reality in Zwift to 0. Then your power comes directly from the gear you are in. Quite a few people race like that. I'll probably set mine to 20% for this course, means i can stay in the big front ring even on the highest gradients.

JuhaL

Guru
Set trainer reality in Zwift to 0. Then your power comes directly from the gear you are in. Quite a few people race like that. I'll probably set mine to 20% for this course, means i can stay in the big front ring even on the highest gradients.
I tested that today just before i ride stage 2 TdZ. I noticed that i have no legs at all today, so i didn't use it this time. I guess it was bit of preposterous idea ride stage 2 today. Anyway i skip stage 3 and try to ride that in a make-u day, i keep 4 days off from the cycling. I ride 100% setting today, that 17% gradient feel like a swamp.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Hey @berty bassett I didn't realise you were in the same TDZ stage 2 ride as me just now. This is probably because - as I've just seen on ZP - you were about a minute up the road it turns out! Good riding mate :thumbsup:

As I think I mentioned earlier though I was most definitely taking it easy because of the ride I have tomorrow :whistle:
.... :headshake:
so was i :biggrin:
absolutely shattered at the end - got dropped by the group and went from 145 to 177 in an instant :sad:
hopefully going out on my favourite ride tomorrow - if its as good as it used to be then i would use that route if anyone ever pops up this way

Top Bottom