Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Andy, you doing this tomorrow?

BA984B19-0BBD-4BB4-A564-F828223D7B64.png

JuhaL

Guru
^ maybe now it's the time of real test of Elite Drivo 2, resistance unit max is 3600W at 60km/h. I knew it it's worth to buy it, i have waiting for that moment :crazy:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I don’t like to get in the way of two midgets fighting....

So I won’t. Carry on :okay:

P.s.... lee it’s your move!
You whupped me ! Remember ?
I was going to google average height in UK and post it on here - but after reading it I have decided not to pour petrol on the fire ^_^ - seems they have been taking tommy add and Paul as the mean average

You whupped me ! Remember ?
I was going to google average height in UK and post it on here - but after reading it I have decided not to pour petrol on the fire ^_^ - seems they have been taking tommy add and Paul as the mean average
In the US the average is moving my way! Lowered by .1 inches last year. And when I googled found this interesting fact that British girls believe a dude over 6'3" is too tall. Sorry Tommy.

Attachments

• IMG_1168.PNG
    IMG_1168.PNG
    63.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Mum says dynamite comes in little sticks ^_^

Well she did change your nappies :tongue:

Perky77

Not today, but looks a big event 2000+. Get on the front at first climb to fly the Cyclechat flag :okay:
Morning, I’m not going to make it this morning as I’ve just been reminded about a very important family shopping trip this morning!! I’ll be on tomorrow at 9 instead

Top Bottom