Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Anyone want to join me for this today?

:biggrin:

2076911E-7DE6-4E25-8A8D-188494CD4E6F.jpeg

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I have start to consider workout too, just for fun. Now i need to thing what kind of workout. I don't like much New York routes so maybe that way it feels better.

Without using two sims together, you could put resistance level to zero and ride to a set wattage- Whilst trying to resist the ERG(urge) to race:laugh:

kipster

Guru
Did stage 2 at 9am, wasn't intending to ride hard but got in a group and stayed there. 371st out of about 2300 at 54:29. Didn't think that was too bad until I saw that three fellow club riders all with 5 seconds of each other at 50 minutes. To be fair all three race irl, one used to be a continental elite cat racer.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Did stage 2 at 9am, wasn't intending to ride hard but got in a group and stayed there. 371st out of about 2300 at 54:29. Didn't think that was too bad until I saw that three fellow club riders all with 5 seconds of each other at 50 minutes. To be fair all three race irl, one used to be a continental elite cat racer.

Thats a good result Paul, ignore those Elitist riders :biggrin:

JuhaL

Guru
Without using two sims together, you could put resistance level to zero and ride to a set wattage- Whilst trying to resist the ERG(urge) to race:laugh:
How you set the resistance level zero while you are racing. Are you set the level from Tacx app and let the Tacx app control your unit or can you do that from Zwift?. There is one method too how it might work. Remove fe-c trainer and select non fe-c trainer, then Zwift doesn't control smart trainer. Can it work like that?.

Perky77

Its 8am or 10am 12pm etc tomorrow

Everything Bagel 21-22
Its 8am or 10am 12pm etc tomorrow

Thanks for the heads up @CXRAndy. I’ll check with the boss if we have any other scheduled fun shopping trips tomorrow, hopefully I can do 10am

Top Bottom