Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
WHAT!! :eek::eek:
IT'S ON AGAIN TODAY!!! :eek::eek:

That's great news for me, as I got ambushed by the family yesterday, and ended up being unable to ride at 19:00 as planned :banghead::banghead:... Unfortunately I've noticed that the rides today are at 16:00, 18:00 and 20:00 which is a bit too early and a bit too late for me to ride, as we normally muck the horse out between 17:00 and 19:00. ... I suppose I had better try to persuade MBH to go down a bit earlier so that I can ride at 18:00.

Anyone want to join me on the CAT A Long Course?? :evil::evil:

I am signing up to B and trying not to finish last-it may require a bail! :laugh:

JuhaL

Guru
I am signing up to B and trying not to finish last-it may require a bail! :laugh:
So you request support team lookin after you? :smile:

Thank you for your order with us here at Sigma Sports for the Tacx Neo Indoor Bike Smart Trainer.

We have been chasing the UK supplier once again for an update and they have come back to us to say the due date has been pushed back once again to week commencing the 28th of January 2019.

Unfortunately, they are unable to confirm if this will be the last delay or if we will be in the same situation in a few weeks time when they then push the date again.

We have also tried to get a direct answer from Tacx as to what is going but so far have not been able to get anything more from Tacx which is massively frustrating!

If we can get any concrete updates we will, of course, let you know and completely understand how frustrating these delays are and more so the frustration with actually getting any helpful answers from either Tacx or the UK supplier!

Sorry again for the continued delay but rest assured as soon as these exist and are available in the UK we will receive stock and dispatch our orders.

AAAAAAArrrrrggggghhhh :banghead:

Just seen this on eBay

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/113517909896

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
WHAT!! :eek::eek:
IT'S ON AGAIN TODAY!!! :eek::eek:

That's great news for me, as I got ambushed by the family yesterday, and ended up being unable to ride at 19:00 as planned :banghead::banghead:... Unfortunately I've noticed that the rides today are at 16:00, 18:00 and 20:00 which is a bit too early and a bit too late for me to ride, as we normally muck the horse out between 17:00 and 19:00. ... I suppose I had better try to persuade MBH to go down a bit earlier so that I can ride at 18:00.

Anyone want to join me on the CAT A Long Course?? :evil::evil:
I only spotted myself yesterday, but they are running each stage over 2 days. Same for catch up days. And alternating start times. Much better and hopefully means I'll be able to finish all stages. Cat A should be good for you and your climbing legs :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Comrade Bassett...your cover may be blown...Nyet...
Please destroy this message...

:laugh:

Our own little Red Sparrow^_^

Top Bottom