Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Oh and I changed my Zwift username to my CC one for the race.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Probably, but I think this will go down as my least effective warm up ever.

I went out to warm up properly as I was away with friends on a canal narrowboat last week and a lot of beer was involved and no cycling whatsoever.

I think I may have been better advised to drink more beer!

tapering for a week on a floating palace without a care in the world?! Now you’re taking the piss. You‘ve got your -5 / 10 Del Boy!

:thumbsup:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Companion app invite sent for October league stage 1 on the Road to Ruins course - https://www.strava.com/segments/16404154

Tuesday 7pm, Thursday 6pm - pick the one that suits you best - or both if you're keen, and use your best time for the league table.

It'll be a normal race so no TT bikes in the race or if you set a time separately.
Cheers Paul. I’ll hopefully get my turbo dug out from the back of the garage and set up for Thursday.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Well I'm not sure going on a solo attack like that was the best idea I've ever had :heat:

Hope everyone enjoyed it though - I had time to watch a really close sprint finish between Bob, Tommy and Lars!

For league table times it is this segment (@peterob are you still ok to do the league table?) :

Thanks guys ,good meet up ,I think this was one of my best races to date ,had a great battle with Dean,cheers

peterob

Veteran
Well I'm not sure going on a solo attack like that was the best idea I've ever had :heat:

Hope everyone enjoyed it though - I had time to watch a really close sprint finish between Bob, Tommy and Lars!

For league table times it is this segment (@peterob are you still ok to do the league table?) :

View attachment 487409
Yep - I'm happy to formulate the league tables again. I'll probably get the initial league out in the morning when I get into work over a coffee ^_^

Was a good first Zwift race of the season for me tonight, culminating in a 5-way sprint :rolleyes:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Hats off to Bob. Timed his sprint to perfection! :notworthy:. I think mine needs some work ^_^

Lars you carried me for most of the race so thanks for that bud. I wasn’t just being an peanut, that was all I had to give so thanks mate.

well done Paul. controlled the race like a boss:becool:

I think there was a few of us trying to shake off the dust tonight! Good to see lots of Old and new faces:hugs:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I knew someone would do that! And you probably won't be the last either but well done for coming clean!
I could have made 6, but not 7 .... I thought tonight was 7 and Thursday 6. D'oh. Looks like I missed a good one. Anyway, should be on the start line Thursday 👍

Top Bottom