Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Randy I was wondering where you were. Off playing assistant camera man in the wilds?

Not seen @Aleman post lately either. He wasn’t with you on GoPro duty was he ?
He's not been posting on the BRVR thread either - hope he's OK.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
He's not been posting on the BRVR thread either - hope he's OK.
1569934733137.png

Randy I was wondering where you were. Off playing assistant camera man in the wilds?

I'm still working as an unpaid camera

I’m still working as an unpaid camera assistant. We are in Washington State for a few days then home tomorrow.

Attachments

• 5F73AABD-D88B-4280-95AA-B3D86071AF35.jpeg
    5F73AABD-D88B-4280-95AA-B3D86071AF35.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 7

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I'm still working as an unpaid camera

I’m still working as an unpaid camera assistant. We are in Washington State for a few days then home tomorrow.

Ive been there! Well probably not where that picture was taken but washington state. We got as far as the Canadian boarded before we turned on our heels. I’d swap rainy London for that right now in a second!

Del C

Veteran
Bonsoir mes amis!

Je suis un F***wit!

Outside on the turbo at 5.30 warming up, all ready for the race start at 6.00............. then realise it's 7:00 tonight and 6:00 on Thursday.

What a dumbhead. Expect that to be a -5 out of 10 on the @TurboTommy scale.

:surrender:

<Tommy>

Bonsoir mes amis!

Je suis un F***wit!

Outside on the turbo at 5.30 warming up, all ready for the race start at 6.00............. then realise it's 7:00 tonight and 6:00 on Thursday.

:laugh:

Don’t worry about the -5. That one doesn’t even register as an excuse :okay:

you still racing tonight?

<Tommy>

Do we race from the start? I’m still a little confused about the start and finish. On that note is there a visible finish line?

My first cc race in quite a while. Looking forward to this!

bridgy

Legendary Member
Bonsoir mes amis!

Je suis un F***wit!

I knew someone would do that! And you probably won't be the last either but well done for coming clean!

Del C

Veteran
:laugh:

Don’t worry about the -5. That one doesn’t even register as an excuse :okay:

you still racing tonight?
Probably, but I think this will go down as my least effective warm up ever.

I went out to warm up properly as I was away with friends on a canal narrowboat last week and a lot of beer was involved and no cycling whatsoever.

I think I may have been better advised to drink more beer!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I was planning to ride tonight but circumstances got away from me with HID. Can't ride tomorrow evening, so may have to do the Thursday race!

bridgy

Legendary Member
Do we race from the start? I’m still a little confused about the start and finish. On that note is there a visible finish line?

My first cc race in quite a while. Looking forward to this!
We will start by the side of the road about 500m to 1km from the start banner/archway (where the timed strava segment for the league results will start) . However, we'll race from the very start as its too complicated otherwise - so you're racing for position really until the banner/archway. Similarly, the timed segment will end when we go through the banner/archway again which might be also 500m to 1km before the actual end of the meet-up (where there's a blue end line across the road). So after passing the start/finish banner/archway you're only really racing for pride if you're having a little battle with someone. If this doesn't make sense just race the whole thing as hard as you can and you'll be fine!

Top Bottom