Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PpPete

Legendary Member
8 miles today - family outing to the local Chef & Brewer to use up some Tesco vouchers.

endoman

Great ride today out into The Peak. Really quiet roads around the tops near Matlock then over through Chatsworth and up Froggat Edge. Lovely and sunny, didn't notice much wind, nice 50 miler to blow the cobwebs away. Dog walk this afternoon as " recovery" So nice to be dry on the bike, and need to wear sunglasses for the first time in months.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Just a few mile ride to the cemetery to visit with bro and have a chat to myself, I still managed to be cut up at a round-about by a woman texting (while driving) who cut across my nose :cursing:
Still I managed to get out, which was the main thing :bicycle:

MattHB

Proud Daddy
20 glorious wind free miles this morning :wahhey:Oh how I hate the wind.

then this afternoon, GF and I went out around the heath paths by studland beech, lots of sand which was quite interesting at times! but a good fun 9 miles

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
65km down to frolesworth, back via ashby parva, gilmorton, bruntingthorpe flleckney, foston and then home. nice to be riding in sunshine as my commute is done in the dark this time of year

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Squire
Just a quick just shy of 18 miles this morning...its still blowy :dry: 17mph plus gusts.
So took a few circuits round town to evade the worst of the wind, wore my new Chili Extreme boots..not much point really cos it's not cold enough really. Should'nt complain eh.

Just a quick just shy of 18 miles this morning...its still blowy :dry: 17mph plus gusts.
So took a few circuits round town to evade the worst of the wind, wore my new Chili Extreme boots..not much point really cos it's not cold enough really. Should'nt complain eh.
What I'd do for such calm weather, I don't think I'm going near a bike today, it 60-70mph gusts here, judging by Sunday 55mph is my limit :sad:

49 miles with some great hills and a fantastic headwind and sun in my eyes [mum always said I was a bit different
rolleyes.gif
].
150 miles since Christmas Eve.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
First (2 miles) and second (11 miles) clipless rides on the Ridgeback. It's good to be back on my main bike, even temporarily until it gets warmer. No clipless moments ^_^

endoman

Out with club today, 54 miles total, about 41 with club. V V windy, nice going out, horrid returning, 2 punctures, great company, legs knackered, day of gentle turbo tomorrow then more hills Friday. I will get round this Etape thing!

potsy

Rambler
I planned a few miles, no particular destination, just see how far I could manage before the wind and rain defeated me.
5 miles was the answer :surrender:
Not a nice day to be out on a bike, will have another go tomorrow :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom