Wild Camping Punishment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Maybe not but in both scenarios someone is doing what they want regardless of what is actually allowed. Trouble is the wild camper met someone who by the sounds of it had had enough and went ott to stop it

Whether he had "had enough" or whether he is just a natural dickhead is something we don't know - and doesn't particularly matter anyway.

What we can agree on is that he certainly went OTT, and criminal charges may well follow, aided by evidence that he himself provided.

classic33

Leg End Member
Seems it's been on Radio 2 and there's a few updated comments on the farming forum.

Maybe not but in both scenarios someone is doing what they want regardless of what is actually allowed. Trouble is the wild camper met someone who by the sounds of it had had enough and went ott to stop it

Captions, please:

7BLUCIPP53DJLHAF6IUDDKRRQE.jpg

OldShep

Über Member

Take a look at our Jack's profile on Fb and see what opinion you come up with.
He’s just a daft young lad, even his mates leave him comments he’s a c**#.
I’ve sworn I’d never go to Devon again otherwise I'd tramp the footpath that goes by their farm and give him some agony. 😂

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Quite appropriate, seeing as most of what comes out of his mouth is pure bullpois.

Still, shame I missed it.

Bound to be good for a laugh.

Drago

Legendary Member
He makes me alternate between crimging and anger. Doubtless his objective, his mouth occupying the same place on the talk radio spectrum as the DM does in newsprint, but I just can't deal with that.

blackrat

I used to wildcamp with someone who packed everything out, except perhaps liquids. Had a tupperware box with ziplpck bags for the unpleasant solids and paper. Never known anyone else do it.

I backpack in the Sierras in California often and burying one's poop is an unpleasant necessity made more difficult with the harder terrain. Unfortunately, far too many hikers don't bother and leave their waste on the ground together with TP to be found by some other unfortunate needing a secluded spot to unload. The difference from pooping in a field in Britain is made more ecologically unpalatable in the high desert because the stuff just takes years to decompose.

classic33

Leg End Member
I backpack in the Sierras in California often and burying one's poop is an unpleasant necessity made more difficult with the harder terrain. Unfortunately, far too many hikers don't bother and leave their waste on the ground together with TP to be found by some other unfortunate needing a secluded spot to unload. The difference from pooping in a field in Britain is made more ecologically unpalatable in the high desert because the stuff just takes years to decompose.
Try packing and carrying out the tissue, and frosting a rock.

It'll be gone within two weeks.

If you camp on banks of the Colorado through the Grand Canyon the raft trip organisers have canisters for the solid waste. Pretty full after a few days.

Pee has to go into the river.

Last edited:
Top Bottom