When is the last time you checked your cycling clothing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I did just that today as I had to re-arrange my wardrobe and was surprised to see that I have 14 short sleeves jerseys and only 3 long sleeves. It just shows I don't cycle so much in winter.

A small wardrobe full then

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I have 3 long sleeved winter jerseys and I wear them all (not at the same time). But I have a ton of short sleeved ones most of which I never, or hardly ever, wear. Gifts, impulse buys and so on.

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
So, you have 14 short sleeved jerseys and 3 long sleeved but no shorts?

I was referring to the top half only.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Not often enough for some cyclists who feel the need to exhibit their bumcrack through their ancient thin shorts (although le col ones seem to come like this as standard or perish v quickly)

Even when prompted to multiple times!!!! :laugh:

I noticed that a mate of mine's shorts were so worn that they were transparent. I rode up to him and said "Do you know that your shorts are see-through?" He nodded and carried on riding.

I went out for another ride with him a week later. See-through shorts again. I mentioned it again. He nodded again.

On a third ride, I thanked him for giving me a really strong incentive to get fit again. He asked what it was so I told him that I wanted to be fast enough to get in front of him so I didn't have to stare at his a*se every time we rode together.

He looked startled and asked me what I was talking about, so I told him about the see-through shorts again. He told me that he hadn't heard what I was saying on those previous rides. (Lord knows why he had nodded his head then! :wacko:)

On our next ride, I noticed that he was still wearing the same shorts but we had a strong headwind on the ride so I gritted my teeth and rode up behind him. For some reason, I couldn't see his bum!

He told me later that he was too skint to buy new shorts so he'd slipped a J-cloth down the back! :whistle:

presta

Guru
Not often enough for some cyclists who feel the need to exhibit their bumcrack through their ancient thin shorts (although le col ones seem to come like this as standard or perish v quickly)

1717518341042.jpeg

Top Bottom