What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
3 Episodes into [Catherine] The Great - really good again (after a bit of a dip last series). It's not for everyone!

Particularly loving Voltaire as quick-witted but obnoxious ladies man. Can't help thinking Rik Mayall would have loved a part in this ...

stephec

Squire
Changing Ends, Alan Carr's sort of autobiography of his teenage years that he narrates from the side.

I can't watch him as a game/chat show host, but as a stand up he's always good value.

I watched the first three episodes last night and might try and finish off the first series tonight, then it's onwards with the final series of Cobra Kai. 😅

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Cornwall Summer, a three part documentary from 1976. The narrative of the third part was pretty much; no jobs for the locals and bloody tourists taking up the housing stock... pretty much exactly the same as Simon Reeve's Cornish doc a few short years ago.

Adam4868

Guru
Binged watched season three of The Bear....I've loved it even if it can totally frustrate you watching it !

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
who's gonna be watching the Olympic opening ceremony?

If so, is it only to see if the French can do a better job than Danny Boyle? ^_^

I did. And I thought it was better than Danny Boyle's effort (which was pretty spectacular).

There was loads going on and at times it was really, really weird. Very French.

Gojira ripping everyone's faces to bits was fantastic.

stephec

Squire
Changing Ends, Alan Carr's sort of autobiography of his teenage years that he narrates from the side.

I can't watch him as a game/chat show host, but as a stand up he's always good value.

I watched the first three episodes last night and might try and finish off the first series tonight, then it's onwards with the final series of Cobra Kai. 😅

I finished the second series of Changing Ends tonight, proper funny. 😂

House of the Dragon

Ep 7 - Oh Yeah We Have Dragons Don't We

I don't expect the Dance of Dragons to be completed in the one episode left but my god this series has been slow getting to where we are. Though there is an excellent scene between King (Regent) Daemon and Lord Tully and the Riverland Lords.

Top Bottom