What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Boys - 8/10 so far

Half way through the fourth series and it's still as riotously weird and entertaining as it always has been. Saw an advert for a spin-off series, Gen V which looks good too. I don't usually bother with series like that, especially not when it's a "kiddy" version, but from what I understand it very much isn't.

I just watched Ep 7 of 8, no spoilers but the quality continues. For the series so far I have read comments online about how x is doing y wrong, or this scene doesn't make sense but to me it's still a very mad enjoyable show with a very original take on superhero show.

Gen V is worth watching, its teen based rather than kiddie but it's just as violent, gory and gloriously offensive (and funny!) as The Boys.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
I just watched Ep 7 of 8, no spoilers but the quality continues. For the series so far I have read comments online about how x is doing y wrong, or this scene doesn't make sense but to me it's still a very mad enjoyable show with a very original take on superhero show.

Gen V is worth watching, its teen based rather than kiddie but it's just as violent, gory and gloriously offensive (and funny!) as The Boys.

I've just watched 4. I'm still waiting for the episode which got people all in a tizzy about something disgusting, it's like they manage to outdo themselves with every episode.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
I've just watched 4. I'm still waiting for the episode which got people all in a tizzy about something disgusting, it's like they manage to outdo themselves with every episode.

Ah episode 6 @wiggydiggy

Which I can kind of understand. It's uncomfortable for a lot of reasons and doesn't get kink entirely, but it's not like they haven't been here before.

i'm not watching anything at the moment, does anyone have any good recommendations?
Green Book on Netflix? Not a bad watch tbh.
download.jpeg

Series 2 on the iPlayer of We Hunt Together. Really enjoying it. Id forgotten we'd seen the first series in lockdown and loved that too.

dicko

Guru
We can’t watch any BBC TV chanel as our 2012 Toshiba digital TV won’t hold the tuning for more than one day. But it does have a built in DVD player. We do watch Heartbeat at 7pm every weekday.

Chislenko

Veteran
We can’t watch any BBC TV chanel as our 2012 Toshiba digital TV won’t hold the tuning for more than one day. But it does have a built in DVD player. We do watch Heartbeat at 7pm every weekday.

Had a similar problem, it would only retune and hold stations if you actively tick the box that says delete previous channels or something along those lines.

Top Bottom