What other forums are you a member of?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
This is the only forum I regularly browse, but looking at my bookmarks I have about 10 forums covering various things, I have probably visited them for advice/curiosity but they are not visited often.

stephec

Squire
I seem to still be a member (albeit a lurker/inactive one) of... The Acoustic Guitar Forum: https://www.acousticguitarforum.com

...was a member of the umpiring section of Field Hockey Forum until it folded and moved to Facebook

...and periodically check in on, but rarely post on (as BikeCurious) Retrobike, specifically the classic road section https://www.retrobike.co.uk/forums/retro-classic-road.12/

There's a blast from the past, I've not been on Retrobike for at least five years.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I didn't mean to laugh, but anyone living on an Island is likely to be currently having a spat either with calmac or about them. :whistle:

Actually I was defending them as we have a better ferry service than we had in the past. It is not Calmac's fault that they are swamped by number of passengers. Breakdowns do not help but they generally cope pretty well until new vessels come into service.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I should also mention I lurk on Isle of Harris News for a bit of a giggle as they take the mickey out of settlers and touroid.

Bet I'm the only one on EduGeek

It is a forum for people working as IT Technicians in school - although they allow teacher in if they promise to behave (sorry - in joke!)

I am tolerated as I was an IT Teacher but also fixed computer while there when necessary - moderators are quite strict and have access to supernatural resources (allegedly) although I find the resident witch to be really nice

They do moan about my typing a bit - no idea why!!!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
CTC
city of heroes homecoming
facefluff i am admin for a page posting local cafes for cycling then a member of a couple of road cycling based groups .

Drago

Legendary Member
I got banned from TalkBass for refusing to remove my thin blue line profile pic.

The US one is fairly political, but the UK one is a bona fide charity, but the tools in charge just didnt grasp that. They got a bit arsey, I lost my rag and told the admin he was a @#£ %^&#* @#÷× and I was banned.

And that's the last forum I ever bothered with after this hallowed establishment.

Top Bottom