What other forums are you a member of?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Guru
I think all of my gaming websites from the 00s/10s are now closed, either people moved on or if they still played Discord, Twitch etc seemed to swallow up a lot of users. I did use Discord myself for a while but you need very good moderators to make a channel work, not everyone wants to commit their time.

I still use a couple of hobby/interest forums but very infrequently.

Moderation on that forum was rather a lot of work. Still a pity when they closed it. I still play Clash of Clans regularly (like several hours per day).

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
No others apart from this one. I find this forum covers everything I need to know/ask. I used to be on a motorcycling one but it was flooded with nasty/racist/ignorant people so I left

Moderation on that forum was rather a lot of work. Still a pity when they closed it. I still play Clash of Clans regularly (like several hours per day).

Yeah I've got some Xbox friends still on my friend list from 'back in the day', most people seem happy to hang out in a party and shoot the breeze whilst playing different games.

Aside from here I am a member of a couple o watch forums.

stephec

Squire
I'm on a bonsai forum, and an astronomy forum.

Facebook groups for both of the above, also film/TV related, local community,standard poodle stuff, a few vintage/40s groups, plus some running ones as well

Alex321

Guru
I'm on a bonsai forum, and an astronomy forum.

Facebook groups for both of the above, also film/TV related, local community,standard poodle stuff, a few vintage/40s groups, plus some running ones as well

If we are including facebook groups, then I am also on one for my local cycling club (Pontyclun flyers), a couple of other cycling related ones, a woodturning group, and a Sealed Knot group.

Chris S

Legendary Member
I was a member of Car4Play and Honest John. They were originally the same site but they split for some reason. One of them was a sister site of CycleChat, which is how I found this one.

Top Bottom