What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Avengers Infinity War earlier ... what a christmas cracker ... good 9/10

East is East and West is West

Never see either and watched them back to back which works really well. It's about a mixed race (Pakistani man married to an English woman) family's (7 kids!) life in 1970s Britain and later Pakistan when the husband returns to his first family after 30 years.

The first one is more comedy drama and very funny at times, but it has some hard scenes in it. The second one is more drama comedy and again has some hard scenes but it's more of an emotional journey.

Ps It's fun to play spot the actor as both use a lot of talent you'll recognize from one show or another. 😀

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Watched Knives Out last night on Netflix.
I’m late to the party but loved it. A classic murder mystery with Daniel Craig playing the role of eccentric detective. It’s very well acted and written.

Will be watching the new one called glass onion asap.

AndyRM

XOXO
Host - 8/10

I watched this on a whim, as I'm not generally a fan of the whole found footage, jump-scare thing, as it's been done to death, but this was really effective. Coming in at just under an hour it's taught, suspenseful and scary. Never lets up on the pace either. Despite being made for buttons, it looks really cool too.

I'm a fan of the Coen brothers films and watched their first film Blood simple on film4, good film with a twist

Love that, saw it a couple of weeks ago. Might be their best?
Got The Man Who Wasn't There teed up for tomorrow... a b&w Coen gem.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
The Bombardment - Netflix

In 1945, the RAF conducted a low level raid to bomb a Gestapo Headquarters in Copenhagen. One of the first planes crashed into a girl's school and some of the following planes mistook the burning building for the target.

Harrowing.

Watched Knives Out last night on Netflix.
I’m late to the party but loved it. A classic murder mystery with Daniel Craig playing the role of eccentric detective. It’s very well acted and written.

Will be watching the new one called glass onion asap.
I'm looking forward to watching that, I'm a big of the films Murder by Death and Clue, hopefully Knives Out will be as good as those.

Top Bottom