What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Great expectations with John mills and alex guiness this morning , my fair lady on currently

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
My almost 4 year old granddaughter was staying over Christmas so we watched Frozen last night. She knew most of the words. We're going to London soon to see her on her birthday and she tells me we can watch Frozen II. Yippee.

When you start singing "hear i stand like an elastic band" just to see the reaction :okay:

mustang1

Legendary Member

Good movie. Watch it. Yes I know it's a long 3 hours, but it's good. It won't ever be as good as part 1, but it's still very good.ahbe I should have watched it in 3D.

vickster

Legendary Member
I saw Aftersun at the cinema. It was Guardian film of the year apparently which says quite a lot about the Guardian…the film, it was ok, not much happened. We both said if it had been on TV we probably would have switched off!
But the ticket was free so can’t complain, although due to the weather I drove rather than cycled so it cost me the petrol and £2 parking!

I’ve got an 8 hour flight tomorrow so I’ll catch up on chick flicks and cartoons!

Top Bottom