What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
The Satanic Rites of Dracula

I love a bit of Hammer Films with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing, not as good as the earlier gothic style Dracula films but still well worth a watch, even when you already know who's going to be the winner. 😅

6/10.
Loved them as a kid....remember staying at my grans one New Years eve (mum and dad on the piss !) We watched The Devil Rides Out and was petrified...
Never been right since ^_^

Mo1959

Legendary Member
The Courier with Benedict Cumberbatch. Enjoyed it.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Heaven Can Wait. Co-written by Warren Beatty, co-directed by Warren Beatty and produced by Warren Beatty. Guess who it starred. No, go on, take a guess.

I suppose it was enjoyable enough in that sort of braindead sort of way. 7?

stephec

Squire
Loved them as a kid....remember staying at my grans one New Years eve (mum and dad on the piss !) We watched The Devil Rides Out and was petrified...
Never been right since ^_^
I love the gothic style of the earlier Hammer horror films.

As a kid I was also allowed to stay up at weekends when I often stopped at my nana's, and we always used to watch the Hammer House of Horror series, happy days. 😊

Great Freedom, a fiercely intelligent film. 10 out of 10.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ejx94LC1R8

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The Recall with Wesley Snipes.
Low budget Alien nonsense.
Utter tripe. Only continuing to watch it in amazement at how bad it was.

Alita: Battle Angel.
If you are going to design the most advanced cybernetic nano tech weapon the galaxy has ever witnessed, you may as well make it in the form of a perky teenage girl with daddy issues...if you are a Japanese Manga artiste.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
The Duke - absolute belter! Jim Broadbent & Helen Mirren both on top form, and there is no topper. Further proof, if such were needed, that with one great script and two great actors, there's a pretty good chance you'll end up with a great film.

The Duke - absolute belter! Jim Broadbent & Helen Mirren both on top form, and there is no topper. Further proof, if such were needed, that with one great script and two great actors, there's a pretty good chance you'll end up with a great film.
I realise that Jim Broadbent is a great character actor and national treasure to boot. I just can't like him. It's me its not you.

Top Bottom