What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Dr Who is filmed in Wales. Doesn't matter what planet it's set on - yes really!

You'll be saying that gravel pit Jon Pertwee used to chase around in isn't actually on Skaro !

That said, in one episode Captain Jack kicked in the front door of my caving club and walked into an entirely different room. We'd even gained a basement !

AndyRM

XOXO
Little Miss Sunshine - 9/10

I'd forgotten how much I love this film. Full of heart, energy and darkly hilarious. It ticks all my boxes.

My daughter (16) and I watched A Quiet Place 2 last night, having first had to watch the last 20 minutes of the first film just to get back up to speed. Very enthusiastic 4 thumbs up!

She’s on a bit of a horror exploration at the moment, having watched The Shining and Halloween last week with her online movie club 😀

benb

Evidence based cyclist
My daughter (16) and I watched A Quiet Place 2 last night, having first had to watch the last 20 minutes of the first film just to get back up to speed. Very enthusiastic 4 thumbs up!

She’s on a bit of a horror exploration at the moment, having watched The Shining and Halloween last week with her online movie club 😀

Watch Cabin in The Woods with her. Fantastic.

I remember reading someone getting upset (I think on IMDB) about how London has Fallen is totally unrealistic because you could never get around it that quickly. Quite why they thought realism was part of the deal is a mystery...
London Has Fallen is in my top 10 of worst films ever. So Awful. Don't waste any time on that.

AndyRM

XOXO
London Has Fallen is in my top 10 of worst films ever. So Awful. Don't waste any time on that.

I watched it on the strength of Olympus - you're right, it's dreadful. I remember quite liking Angel has Fallen.

There was that strange kids version that came out around the same time - White House Down. Quite odd.

I watched it on the strength of Olympus - you're right, it's dreadful. I remember quite liking Angel has Fallen.

There was that strange kids version that came out around the same time - White House Down. Quite odd.
I don't think I could even finish it. Absolutely awful. How anyone could think they did a decent job on that was beyond me.

stephec

Squire
Killer Piñata

The title pretty much explains it, a very low budget horror on Prime where a bloke falls into the shredder at a piñata factory, and his blood and soul find their way into the mix.

It just about falls the right side of the line to make it so bad that it's good.

Killer Piñata

The title pretty much explains it, a very low budget horror on Prime where a bloke falls into the shredder at a piñata factory, and his blood and soul find their way into the mix.

It just about falls the right side of the line to make it so bad that it's good.
I have NO DOUBT this is a terrible film; but it's a very funny premise!

I wonder what sequels await: "When Pinatas Attack"? ...

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The Princess Bride (again :wub:)
That's on my watch again list. I've only seen it about 6 times but not since reading the book... which is also brilliant.
Watch Cabin in The Woods with her. Fantastic.
This was highly recommend to me by a friend who considers himself a horror aficionado... yet pours scorn on me for enjoying Buffy The Vampire Slayer... little does he know :whistle:

Top Bottom