What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Trance.

Why does McEvoy waste his talent on nasty little films?

I thought it was quite good. Different. Not the usual thing.

AndyRM

XOXO
Bits of Braveheart. Specifically the excellent Battle of Stirling and the last half hour when Mel Gibson gets ripped to bits.

The whole thing is sentimental claptrap. The only time I've enjoyed watching it was a few years ago when it was shown in a dingy pub in Scotland before the Calcutta Cup. I got quite caught up in the whole 'roon ye ya English bassas' furore before remembering that my wife is English and I live in Newcastle.

I believe we got gubbed and all our points came from the boot of Chris Patterson. It's shite being Scottish.

tony111

Veteran
The Warhorse. Watched it on blu-ray then watched the bonus bits that you get.I didn't know Spielberg filmed it in Devon, the background shots were stunning.(Is that what is called cinematography?)

tony111

Veteran
Damn, if I'd have posted a couple of hours earlier I'd have been 1000th comment on this thread.......bonus fact everybody....my 11 year old Citroen C3 has just achieved 100,000 miles yesterday. Thanks in advance for all the backslaps.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Damn, if I'd have posted a couple of hours earlier I'd have been 1000th comment on this thread.......bonus fact everybody....my 11 year old Citroen C3 has just achieved 100,000 miles yesterday. Thanks in advance for all the backslaps.

Many congratulations. Are you going to have a party for it?:bravo:

stuee147

watched the new spiderman to be honest i wasn't that impressed by it the effects were good but the people were all wrong they had peter as a bit of a bighead just didnt sit right he has always been the quiet nerdy type, i also found it dragged on a bit before anything good happened (40+ mins in before anything really happened )

personally i think its gone from a good family action film to more of a romantic film

Top Bottom