What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Watched Love is all You Need , a Swedish drama / romance which seems on the face of it a copy of Mama Mia . Tis not , full of heart ache and discovery it
as an amazing film with achingly beautiful north Italian scenery .

In fact after 6 hours of mulling it over, I have to put in my ten best ever.

Last edited:
Hansel and Gretel. Witch Hunters.

Think bits of Van Helsing and LOTR rolled into one.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The constant gardner. Excellent film. Thought provoking, disturbing, and perhaps a bit to close to the truth. Shows the ruthlessness of big business and how they exploit the vulnerable, weak, poor and the uneducated. Greedy companies, politicians, and ģovernement officials have no compassion nor care for anyone accept they're profit margins even if it means they're drugs don't work. 9/10.

The Art of the Steal (2013)
Matt Dillon, Kurt Russle, Terrance Stamp
Light hearted heist movie - like the Ocean's franchise but on a low budget.
Had some low ratings on IMBD (6.4) and Rotten Tomatoes (47%) but I was pleasantly surprised.
The comedy isn't funny and I'm sure the plot has a hole or two in it, and there is a rather ridiculous "Irish" uncle character in it, but it all seemed to pull together into a very watchable 90 mins.

Mattonsea

Über Member
The constant gardner. Excellent film. Thought provoking, disturbing, and perhaps a bit to close to the truth. Shows the ruthlessness of big business and how they exploit the vulnerable, weak, poor and the uneducated. Greedy companies, politicians, and ģovernement officials have no compassion nor care for anyone accept they're profit margins even if it means they're drugs don't work. 9/10.
Ralph Fiennes is brilliant in it , very harrowing .

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Luckily, I had a couple of Sierra Club hiking books with me. I had just come from a medical exam of my own for my commercial driving license, but there they had no tv at all.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Last night I watched trance 2013 starring james McAvoy. Excellent film. Something a bit different. Lots of ins and out and Intrigue. Keeps you guessing till the end. 8/10.

U

User169

The Boss' Daughter with Ashton Kutcher and Tara Reid. Predictably dire.

Has Ashton Kutcher ever been in a half decent movie?

Top Bottom