What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Escape to Victory too late!

last night i watched another TV movie called Page Eight... a British spy thriller starring Bill Nighy... but it wasn't that thrilling... good but not thrilling.

Later I'll be watching the follow up; Turks & Cacos, also with Bill Nighy.

AndyRM

XOXO
I agree. The purge should have been good, but wasnt.

glad only one eye had dust in it.:laugh:

Look fforward to hearing about escape plan.

Escape Plan is absolutely marvellous. Arnie steals the show as you'd expect and Sly puts in an excellently slurred performance.

The whole thing is ridiculous, but if you're a fan of the daft action movie you will love it. Also features some gloriously shite CGI.

Highly recommended.

My favourite part came near the end when my wife, an intelligent and otherwise genteel woman, turned to me and said "This is class, but it's not vintage Arnie. Can we watch Predator tomorrow?"

I am a lucky man.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Escape Plan is absolutely marvellous. Arnie steals the show as you'd expect and Sly puts in an excellently slurred performance.

The whole thing is ridiculous, but if you're a fan of the daft action movie you will love it. Also features some gloriously ****e CGI.

Highly recommended.

My favourite part came near the end when my wife, an intelligent and otherwise genteel woman, turned to me and said "This is class, but it's not vintage Arnie. Can we watch Predator tomorrow?"

I am a lucky man.

Sounds like my kind of film. I loved predator. I'll make a note of the film. Many thanks

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Help me identify this film,i really want to watch it again.Its about a football match between captured english(and american?) and german soldiers.It also has a few famous football players in it.I think i remember the ending too,i'll put it the spoiler below.
They escape from the match with the audience.

Escape to victory.

Help me identify this film,i really want to watch it again.Its about a football match between captured english(and american?) and german soldiers.It also has a few famous football players in it.I think i remember the ending too,i'll put it the spoiler below.
They escape from the match with the audience.
Escape to Victory, with Michael Caine, Sylvester Stallone. Also known as Victory: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083284/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_47

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
The Last Exorcism.......

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Believe me, I had to dig very deep for that one gentlemen. The old grey cells aren't what they used to be you know. :laugh:

Top Bottom