Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having a sore knee has its benefits for veloviewer its saw me go out into the flat fens the last two nights, tonight I grabbed 2 tiles and increased my max cluster by 8tiles. I am now at:

1719954609370.png

Norry1

Legendary Member
Q: How do you go to a new area, ride 76 miles and only get 8 new tiles?

A: Do a race on a 5.9 mile lap :smile: 2 warmup, 10 race, 1 cooldown

1719992623070.png

Your neck of the woods @HLaB ?

Q: How do you go to a new area, ride 76 miles and only get 8 new tiles?

A: Do a race on a 5.9 mile lap :smile: 2 warmup, 10 race, 1 cooldown

View attachment 736222

Your neck of the woods @HLaB ?

Yip, my club hosted it. I was going to do the reliability run but I've damaged something in my left leg. I think its my ITB its like IIRC like what I did to the right leg 18 years ago. Stretching thankfully has got rid of the sharp pain and collapsing knee feeling but its still a lingering feeling, so I kept it more local and flat but I don't think I picked up any new tiles on the ride down to Kimbolton.

Filled in it looks like

1720035139918.png

1720035225102.png

Last edited:
Picked up another 11tiles and put my max sq to 25x25 and added 16 to my max cluster.

View attachment 737504

View attachment 737505

I went out after my morning ride and bagged a few more tiles:

1721597664515.png

steverob

Guru
4 tiles grabbed with an evening walk up to Luton Airport to do some plane spotting.
View attachment 738424
Funnily enough I’ve got a route planned for (hopefully) reasonably soon that involves Luton Airport. Only grabs three tiles but one of them is the one underneath the east-most tile in your post. There’s a road there with a gate for a back route on to the runway, obviously for emergency vehicles, but there’s also a parking area for plane spotters there as well.

Solocle

Über Member
Funnily enough I’ve got a route planned for (hopefully) reasonably soon that involves Luton Airport. Only grabs three tiles but one of them is the one underneath the east-most tile in your post. There’s a road there with a gate for a back route on to the runway, obviously for emergency vehicles, but there’s also a parking area for plane spotters there as well.

Yeah, there are plenty of public highways around, it is a relatively small airport! But more optimal to just grab them like that I guess.

I probably could have got the 4th easily, but I was just out for a random walk hyping for my flight tomorrow, rather than focusing on squares.

steverob

Guru
Those two surrounded squares would be driving me mad.
I’ve got plenty more of those sorts of gaps that are much closer to home to cross off first before I attempt these two!

Both of those tiles will require a walk of some kind cause there’s no roads crossing them (or indeed anywhere near their boundaries) and large chunks of them look like private land.

Top Bottom