True Facts About Chris Rea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
We're now 2nd after IMDB.

Screenshot_20240810_191400_Chrome.jpg

Gwylan

Veteran
He was born Christopher Willoughby Todhunter Brown. One of the Sussex branch.
Sadly any group he tried to join were put off by the name.
In a drunken dispute with the latest band group he was trying to join he lost it.
Got really rude when the other members and they responded to the effect that he was an arse
That inspired him to relaunch himself.
He moved to the north east, took up welding, changed his name to Chris Arse.
Shrewdly he realised the surname was a bit unsubtle. So he modified it to Rea. As a very subtle joke àgainst the group he was trying to join.
The rest is history

Gwylan

Veteran
Chris Rea's time machine caused more mayhem when it materialised with a bang and flash of smoke on the balcony of the Iranian Embassy in London in 1980.

Nah! That was my cousin Kevin and his mates,

DRM

Guru
Chris Rea travelled back to 1545 to see what life was like in the times of Henry VIII, however his Time Machine caused such a tidal wave in the Solent that the Mary Rose capsized before it could fire a shot at the French fleet who were set to attack the Isle of Wight, this led to the loss of around 700 Royal Navy personnel, and Henry who was watching proceedings was recorded as shouting, FFS, who is yon goatee bearded b*st#rd that hath wrecked my ship, bring me his head on a platter!
Fearing for his life Chris attempted to return to Middlesbrough but miscalculated and landed near Hartlepool in the time of Henry I, feeling guilt over the loss of 700 Sailors & their Captain Sir George Carew, he named the Hamlet he landed in Seaton Carew in honour of the unfortunate Royal Navy Captain

Gwylan

Veteran
Chris Rea will use his time machine to obtain next weeks lottery numbers for customers, in exchange for a small percentage.

Send your money to Gwylan at the Welsh Bank of Nigeria.
You won't get the numbers until about 15 minutes before the draw closes. Just say how much you want to win in the message on the bank draft

Top Bottom