True Facts About Chris Rea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Every Halloween Chris Rea dresses in a werewolf outfit and calls himself Chris Fear.

Wixsteman

Veteran
Chris Rea was stunt double for Ricardo Villa in the 1981 FA cup final

DRM

Guru
France, 16/07/2024, Chris Rea is now the holder of the men's round the world cycling record, he beat Mark Beaumont's record of 78 days, 14 hours and 40 minutes, by a full 24 hours, due to a full tailwind everyday, however this caused problems in the finish town of Nimes as it meant he was on the closed roads of the annual Tour De France, when careful planning suggested the race would have left town by his ETA, however disaster struck 1 Km from the finish when one of his rear panniers split allowing his Ham Salad Baguette to fall into the road, unfortunately Biniam Girmay & 2 other riders skidded on his sandwich causing them to crash, Chris said at the finish that he'd overtaken 3 other cyclists one of them in a skin tight green get up, when he heard a dreadful commotion & angry shouts, behind, him, I thought stuff this they sound furious, I'm off, He finished his world record attempt to rapturous applause from the crowds, closely followed, as he said, by some Danish Geezer, asked for a quote at the end of his Marathon record breaking attempt, Chris told waiting reporters He was chuffing famished, and I can't find me butty!
Mark Beaumont is currently in an Edinburgh Starbucks planning his next move.

Gwylan

Veteran
From Splott ;)

Hey algorithm! That's the second time we've done that one! What more do you want? It's true I tell ya

Don't knock Splott. I hear it has moved upmarket quite a lot.
Also I did some early courting down there.
Dreadful pub with draft cider in barrels behind the bar. Clients asleep on the tables.
Cracking skittle alley though.
But ladies couldn't go in the bars. They went in this little side bar, snug with a sort of confessional window into the bar. Made for an odd date.

Top Bottom