True Facts About Chris Rea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Chris Rea was due to play the part of the Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, but he refused to shave his goatee and wear a stunt beard so the part went to Alan Rickman.

stephec

Squire
It's a little known fact that Chris Rea is responsible for the whistling harmonies on The Scorpions number one hit record, Wind of Change.

Whilst sat in the studio struggling for inspiration they were fortunate that next door Chris Rea was also recording, and after a night on the Bock, which he used to wash down the saurkraut and bratwurst, he was playing an unusual high pitched tune on the bowel bugle.

In that instant the spark of creativity was ignited.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
L
That's chainism, I have a belt and feel marginalised by this sort of talk.🫢
For clarity, on my bike and my trousers

I took, was once a cyclist without a chain, but feeling left out of the chain lubrication threads, asked the mighty Chris Rea for advice. "Buy a Bicycle with a chain" was the advice from Chris Rea.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
The lunchbox was invented by Chris Rea as a security device to protect the integrity of his sarnies.

It's a little-known fact that music has not been a commercial success for Rea. Instead, he made his fortune by licensing his lunchbox technology to Linford Christie.

classic33

Leg End Member
1721220370269.png

Doesn't get a mention until page seven on Bing.

Top Bottom