Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

Also, @Col5632, I'd be looking at moving those shifters up a bit, I don't think they're supposed to point downards like that.

Still not adjusted to suit but its mine, all mine.

299111_10151426103845674_1954888004_n.jpg

danjanoob

Just bought myself some blue deda bar tape and blue vittoria rubino clinchers from wiggle. Going for a red/blue scheme. Some might not like it, but i want it to look like a race car! :P

$T2eC16ZHJGQE9noMbZm9BR!s4U8g!!~~60_35.JPG

dedatape101.jpg

Can anyone recommend some brake blocks?

Kies

Just bought myself some blue deda bar tape and blue vittoria rubino clinchers from wiggle. Going for a red/blue scheme. Some might not like it, but i want it to look like a race car! :P

$T2eC16ZHJGQE9noMbZm9BR!s4U8g!!~~60_35.JPG

dedatape101.jpg

Can anyone recommend some brake blocks?

Blue ones!!!

Interesting colour scheme. I can see it working though

OP
OP
Onthedrops

Onthedrops

Veteran
Just to let you know.
The new version of the Triban Owners Forum has been uploaded. A fresher, better looking format (IMO)
Any difficulty logging in, please let me know.

Sorry Mods but this is the main channel of communication outside of the forum. Hope you don't mind this post. :rose:

....Can anyone recommend some brake blocks?

Swissstop GHP II Flash Pro Road Bike Brake Pads - Green - they have been on my T3 for around 3,250km (through winter) now and there is still at least 1/2 of that left in them yet. Stopping power in all weather is excellent (ps - they don't look green so it won't clash!). They are pricey at £24.95 but that includes P&P and they will give you plenty of confidence you are going to stop once they bed in.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Swissstop...703&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=360581873471&

G3CWI

Veteran
I cycle in the hills a lot and find the T3's brakes to be really poor. So I need to get some better pads but I was also thinking of fitting cross levers. Any idea which ones would fit?

Top Bottom