Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Havoc6

I will construct a better solution in due time, but it will cost a max of £5

Old bit of 4 x 2 with a routed out slot , jobs a goodun

Well, I joined the tribe today... nice to be able to change gears on the hilly bits (I've been commuting on a SS) and it's slightly lighter than my old Carrera Crossfire! Took a bit of getting used to but it's a joy to ride, so much more responsive than any bike I've ridden before... can't wait to give it another whirl! ;-)

stu9000

Hi
Lovin my tri3 but a bit unsure of the brakes. I can't seem to get a good pull on them unless I'm in a proper race crouch. I slow down OK ish but not sure how is come off in an emergency stop. Should I move the levers or get a pair that go on the horizontal bar?

Billy Adam

Hi
Lovin my tri3 but a bit unsure of the brakes. I can't seem to get a good pull on them unless I'm in a proper race crouch. I slow down OK ish but not sure how is come off in an emergency stop. Should I move the levers or get a pair that go on the horizontal bar?
Hi stu if it a reach problem then you can adjust the lever distance with the different size shims you should of got with the bike.

stu9000

Thanks I'll check that out, but its more a leverage angle thing. I'll have a play.

Col5632

Guru
Heres a pic of my new Triban 5 :smile:

standalone

Top Bottom