Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Typhon

Question for you Tribanites:

What are the tyres like? Puncture easily?

Rode on them for 7 months with just one incident - a double puncture in the wet so I must have gone over something very sharp hidden in one of the many craters on the roads around here. When I switched the wheels for the pro-lites I fitted gatorskins and got 3 punctures in a week, but none for the last month or so. It was hedge cutting time when I first fitted them, though.

Col5632

Guru
Picked up my 5a today, price instore was 399 but for some reason the system charged me 429, must be the new price on system already, after some price checks they refunded me the 30 quid, the mech said they including the manager were annoyed that decathlon have decided to increase the price especially after its went on sale for 399. In the 30 or so mins I was talking to him there were atleast 3 or 4 people having a good look and thinking about buying the 5a, he said they have sold a fair few of them already :smile:

Can't wait to take it for a spin tomorrow :smile:

Dickie Bow

149265_10152719991460038_458981095_n.jpg

I thought I'd upload a picture of the original Triban 3 taken before it's maiden voyage this morning. Nothing against the Triban 5a as it is a very good bike, but you guys are taking over the forum, lol.

Billy Adam

Nice ... but it needs white wheels, white saddle, white Shim pedals and a white water cage :whistle: .
Never seen one like that :smile:

Top Bottom