Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kies

Maybe there should be a T3 meet over the summer?

As long as it's South of the Watford Gap .... I'm game

Widge

Baldy Go
I think I saw another T3 on the road before Christmas around my way. It had a RACK on it! But I could have been hallucinating?

This is one hell of a cult! :ph34r:

Where ARE all the thousands of Tribans Decathlon have sold?

I think we should be told.
Is there an alternative universe where everybody rides a bright red cheap bicycle with a knowing grin??!:eek:

Widge

Baldy Go
PS...I've just noticed that this extraordinary mega-thread started on Mi BIRTHDAY!!

Spooky or what?

I've decided to now dismantle my Triban 3 Holy Altar to cycling Gods and stop wearing matching red toe-nail varnish.
I 've also chained my bike to a reinforced concrete pillar in the shed.

This is all getting out of hand. :ohmy:

;)

w

Radchenister

Veteran
Passport control

Who's saving who from who?

Radchenister

Veteran
Macclesfield is a great location for cycling so why not? It's on the West Coast main line and there is a Travelodge opposite the railway station that has a huge secure basement for safe bike storage if you stay over. Lots of great pubs too...

It's well north of the Watford Gap which is another big plus.

I thought eveyone would want to go on a pilgrimage to Nempnett Thrubwell?

Phred1812

Nempnett Thrubwell get's my vote although accomodation might be a problem. Can you imagine the local's consternation if a few hundred of us turned up? It might make the national news. The idea is growing on me!

Radchenister

Veteran
When you say 'organise', I'd be happy to ring and sort a camp site booking and a day or two moderate paced ride routes (with bail out options) for a few, not too many though as the whole HnS / insurances thing likely kicks in (?), if people wanted to do their own accommodation thing in a BnB or Hotel or just turn up for a Saturday ride, then they would be free to sort themselves and we'de just agree a meeting point / points for a ride out.

If people are interested in a Saturday to Sunday stopover perhaps a beverage or two on the Saturday night or a camp BBQ (I do a mean outdoor Paella ;) which might be stretched out if someone else did a spot of cooking as well); perhaps an easy DIY Sunday ride / or just go home?

If anyone is serious then pipe up.

Paella_zpsc1abb642.jpg

Top Bottom