Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tom Hooper

any one changed bar tape yet?

andyoxon

Legendary Member
I still have a noise when using the front brake. :sad: The brake pads seem aligned properly and I'm sure the noise was still there when I tested without the mudguard. I'm mystified. It's quite a loud clicking as the wheel turns when the brakes are applied. Not a peep from the rear brakes.

Billy Adam

I still have a noise when using the front brake. :sad: The brake pads seem aligned properly and I'm sure the noise was still there when I tested without the mudguard. I'm mystified. It's quite a loud clicking as the wheel turns when the brakes are applied. Not a peep from the rear brakes.
It wouldn't be the lettering on the catching the block?

D

Deleted member 20519

What are our thoughts on new wheels for the Triban 3?

Good investment? Make much of a difference?

Fulcrum Racing 7's from JeJames, £109 is what they are right now. Mine came a few days ago, here's some pics - http://imgur.com/a/hHah3 - I weighed my bike and it's approximately 9.1kg, that's over a kilo of weight saved and it's very noticeable on the hills and descents.

Billy Adam

Fulcrum Racing 7's from JeJames, £109 is what they are right now. Mine came a few days ago, here's some pics - http://imgur.com/a/hHah3 - I weighed my bike and it's approximately 9.1kg, that's over a kilo of weight saved and it's very noticeable on the hills and descents.
Hi jaz how much did your new wheels weigh in at. Just looking at the rubble sale. They go at 2001g

D

Deleted member 20519

Hi jaz how much did your new wheels weigh in at. Just looking at the rubble sale. They go at 2001g

I reckon mine are around 1850g, the stock wheels were 2.8kg so that's a kilo straight off.

OP
OP
Onthedrops

Onthedrops

Veteran
I'm pretty sure it'll fit.
God only knows why you want one! xx(:smile: You'll be adding 219g to the bikes weight!!! :eek:

Only messing. If you think it'll be useful to have............. then why not?

Top Bottom