Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speedball

It's about a 2 minute walk if you're lazy like me. Left out of the station, head towards the shopping centre and you'll see it on the other side of the water.
If you rotate this page you will see the blue sign of Decathlon alongside the leany-over building.

The one with the bikes is the one on the left (the west). They also do the cheapest coffee I've come across recently.

That's great thank you :thumbsup:

Duckehhh

Starting to get a slight creek sounds like maybe from the bb. Only under load. Anyone else had it or is it just my knees?

Yep. This one of the reasons mine went in for its 6 month service a month early. Will be ready for me at 7 today.

Its a tough one to find aswell. As it doesn't make the noise when in rack.

Billy Adam

Yep. This one of the reasons mine went in for its 6 month service a month early. Will be ready for me at 7 today.

Yeah that sounds like it. Under a gentle spin no noise, but start pushing and it's there. Wondering whether it was anything to do with the wet roads yesterday ( first time in the wet)

andyoxon

Legendary Member

I was told that the service is at any point between 3-6months(?)

Radchenister

Veteran
Could be under tightened BA, best get it in to the store - find someone smart to talk to and keep an eye on what transpires because it might have inflicted some damage.

Billy Adam

Could be under tightened BA, best get it in to the store - find someone smart to talk to and keep an eye on what transpires because it might have inflicted some damage.
At first I thought it was the dreaded wheel bearing. But as I said it was only under load. Luckily It started just at the end of my ride. I think it's back to reading tomorrow.

Top Bottom