Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Widge

Baldy Go
That black inky stuff is almost certainly a mixture of brake dust and watery road gunk......I had it it all over my wheels, brakes and seatstays while I was still running the original brake blocks. Slightly less since changing them.

Radchenister

Veteran
What 'the legendary 2011/2012 Triban 3' is already a collectors item and gaining value?

I knew it was good but didn't realise it was that good, might buy another one, wrap it in cling-film and store it in the loft.

Show us a link then please Psyclist? :biggrin:

Billy Adam

I've put some m520 spd pedals on (from my old bike, wouldn't ride cliplessless again). The problem is although my shoe won't come out, there seems to be a lot of slop from left to right. I know you can adjust back to front, but not sure about left to right. Time for new pedals?

Billy Adam

I believe it's called 'float'?

My new ones do it, is it really a problem or have you got loose swively twist off legs of sumat?

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/outdoor-activities/triathlons/training/pedal-float.htm
I have as it happens but only clockwise.
No I just wanted to make sure they're adjusted properly. Cheers for the link.

D

Deleted member 20519

My cadence is decent on the flats but as soon as I reach a hill, it drops down by a significant amount and I'm grinding instead of spinning - if I spin on the hills, my legs get sore a lot quicker than if I was grinding. Any tips?

Top Bottom