Triban 3 Owners Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oiljam

Active...ish Member
yep i got the Garmin 200 aswell, pretty awesome,. i wish there was an option to view the time though whilst in ride mode.

I agree. The only way to see it is when in riding mode press and hold the bottom left button. This takes you back to main screen with the 'time' on. The ride is still being recorded and to get back to its info press the top right button. Could be simpler but at least its possible to see while you're out.

bigup

I agree. The only way to see it is when in riding mode press and hold the bottom left button. This takes you back to main screen with the 'time' on. The ride is still being recorded and to get back to its info press the top right button. Could be simpler but at least its possible to see while you're out.

cheers mate, i never knew that, thats good enough to be honest.

Jonbek

Triban3_zps0f782989.jpg

My triban all spoke-lighted up. Put the rs10 wheels from my supersix on it and rs80 wheels on the supersix. Enjoy riding them both equally, need to get some mudguards soonish though which will mean a tyre change I think.

bigup

i fancy upgrading my wheels and tyres

looking at the R501 standards from ribble with current 10% off offer

just need to know what tyres to buy? bear in mind id like to commute on my T3 all year round so some all rounders would be good

ive read Rubinos @ £10 each are good? any others i should be looking at?

JohnC60

R501's are £71 on amazon.
£69.95 @ Ribble

oiljam

Active...ish Member
i fancy upgrading my wheels and tyres

looking at the R501 standards from ribble with current 10% off offer

just need to know what tyres to buy? bear in mind id like to commute on my T3 all year round so some all rounders would be good

ive read Rubinos @ £10 each are good? any others i should be looking at?

Folding Gatorskins for me. Managed to get them for under £20 each from halfords which is a good price. Beware though they have their descriptions mixed up on the site. You have to go by their weight, folding are 220g.

oiljam

Active...ish Member
Ordered some rs10's yesterday from Ribble while they were on offer. £84 couldn't miss em really. The offer was supposed to finish yesterday but I think the MOVE10 still work for 10% off everything. Shimano wheel sale on aswell

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Just bought a new Triban 3 (the white one ) and want to upgrade the wheels

Will Fulcrum Racing 5's be ok to use on the 8 speed cassette

Top Bottom