Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Bini's lead now down to 32. Could get interesting.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I quite like the idea of a prologue (or at least a short-ish TT) on the same day as a short road stage.

1721148361573.png

were you trying to imply something by applying strike through?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I can't remember which rider said it on the ITV coverage, but I thought that his point had merit...

When a sport has a relatively small pool of athletes, the true genetic freaks may never even find their way into that pool. Once the sport starts to get a lot more publicity and money, the chance of those freaks finding out about it and feeling that it is worth the effort of getting involved increases dramatically!

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I feel for the sprinters over the next few days. Flogging over the hills to make the time cut without even the carrot of a final glory stage win this year.
The intermediates will take on a greater significance though for Jasper and Biniam as a sideshow.

Adam4868

Guru
Van der Poel said "they don’t want to win the green jersey because somebody crashed, that would be unfair, so they are not going to do crazy things to try to get it"

Mmm let Jasper sleep on that one 😁

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Van der Poel said "they don’t want to win the green jersey because somebody crashed, that would be unfair, so they are not going to do crazy things to try to get it"

Mmm let Jasper sleep on that one 😁

Sounds like MVDP got totally the wrong end of the stick from the team meeting. Maybe he didn't understand the sarcasm.

Adam4868

Guru
Sounds like MVDP got totally the wrong end of the stick from the team meeting. Maybe he didn't understand the sarcasm.
Fingers crossed Bini isn't too sore,should be ok for Green I think...he's a better climber than Jasper as well 😁

Mike_P

Guru
I feel for the sprinters over the next few days. Flogging over the hills to make the time cut without even the carrot of a final glory stage win this year.
The intermediates will take on a greater significance though for Jasper and Biniam as a sideshow.

Cav has said he aims to finish the tour but aside from those two wonder how many will abandon.

Alex321

Guru
If GT is riding with covid, I should probably woman up and go to work.

The recommendation (in the UK) now is don't test, but stay home if you are unwell with COVID like symptoms.

Which is precisely what I did a few weeks ago when I probably had it. Two weeks after that, my wife definitely did, because we still had a couple of tests lying around at home and she tested.

Adam4868

Guru
Ben Healy sat on the team bus tapping his fingers.... guaranteed in the break,Carapaz thinking nah what about me 😁

Top Bottom