Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TomDW

Vingo looked decent and Roglic less so but you have to love the boyish, racing instincts of Remco and Pog.

Not sure what Pog was thinking. Caught the break with others in tow and then slipped back to the peloton.....weird?

Mike_P

Guru
Not sure what Pog was thinking. Caught the break with others in tow and then slipped back to the peloton.....weird?

Could it be even Pog was near his limit after 9 days?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
And perhaps it was an example of old-fashioned etiquette returning - where GC riders don't ruin the breakaway's chances? Tends to make friends amongst the guys in the break, win-win.

Possibly a bit of that.

I think Pog (and Remco) thought if I can't crack him I ain't going to tow him around, so let's go back to the safety of our teams and try again later.

Jonas is coming in for criticism on social meeja for being boring, which I think is a bit stupid..

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Possibly a bit of that.

I think Pog (and Remco) thought if I can't crack him I ain't going to tow him around, so let's go back to the safety of our teams and try again later.

Jonas is coming in for criticism on social meeja for being boring, which I think is a bit stupid..

He's just doing what he needs to do.
He fought his way back up after changing bikes with Tratnic.
Still two weeks to go.

Top Bottom