Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
cav was no where near that crash, I think you need to watch it again !!!!!!

He swayed all the way to the left barrier, blocking the riders behind him, which had to brake/evade and ment Pedersen got squezzed into the barrier (less than 2 bike lenghts behind Cav). There was plenty room for Cav without that big sway!

Watch it again.

He swayed all the way to the left barrier, blocking the riders behind him, which had to brake/evade and ment Pedersen got squezzed into the barrier (less than 2 bike lenghts behind Cav). There was plenty room for Cav without that big sway!

Watch it again.

Oh look, the win stands, good job I watched it again

Brusgaard

Über Guru
1720023405740.jpeg

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
@Brusgaard Coulda shoulda woulda

Cavendish would already have made it 35 if Phillipsen had been DQ'd for riding Girmay into the barriers on stage 7 in Bordeaux last year, which was a distinct possibility. But he wasn't, so he didn't.

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Why can’t you just accept the result and Cav’s brilliance

Of course, the same as we all accept the way Phillipsen won his five stages last year. But saying Cav was without fault is BS. He had like 5 meters of clear road to his right, so absolutely NO reason to keep going that far left. Both the 2 commentators on my stream (current Pro and former rider), said it could be a violation.

Well, lets see if Pedersen is there tomorrow, currently having his injuries x-rayed…

Top Bottom