Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Just seen the interview with Nibali, after his chat with Froome, and he seemed to be pretty angry still. Comes across as a bit of a nobber, tbh.

All Froome did, as far as I can see, is swerve round Nibali to avoid the crash himself. It meant there was no room for Nibali to escape Barguil falling on him but that's hardly Froome's fault. And does he expect us to believe he would have done anything different in Froome's position? Twit.
Let's hope Nibbles doesn't have a pet rabbit.

AndyRM

XOXO
The ITV highlights really hacked me off tonight. Claimed they didn't have time to show Teklehaimanot's interview then buggered about with a minute and a half of condensed highlights and a map of tomorrow's stage, directing viewers to watch him on the website.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
The ITV highlights really hacked me off tonight. Claimed they didn't have time to show Teklehaimanot's interview then buggered about with a minute and a half of condensed highlights and a map of tomorrow's stage, directing viewers to watch him on the website.
Pissed me off too. Who cares about Nibali getting his shorts in a twist over nothing? It's not every day you get to watch history in the making but apparently that's not a priority.

Really must investigate Eurosport instead.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
froome.png

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Bah. TMN to @MisterStan

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
True that. Loved the way they had to take three guesses before working out which Etixx rider won the stage. It clearly wasn't Cav, even I could see that.
On Eurosport they were screaming and shouting about who was going to win the stage from the group of riders sprinting for the line, meanwhile Stybar is quietly cruising to the finish line, I'm honestly not sure they even saw him until he was just about to cross.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
On Eurosport they were screaming and shouting about who was going to win the stage from the group of riders sprinting for the line, meanwhile Stybar is quietly cruising to the finish line, I'm honestly not sure they even saw him until he was just about to cross.
It was weird. I was trying to reconcile what I could see with what they were saying. I was wondering whether I'd got the perspective mixed up and maybe the EQS rider was obviously doomed to be caught, although he looked well clear. I was also trying to work out who it was. Cav? No. Kwiat? No, wrong jersey. Martin? No, wrong jersey and too mobile. The TV didn't help by focusing on the crash.

Top Bottom