Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Youve put the asterixes in?
Winner.

The Couch

Über Member
Probably Nibali saw Martin (in the yellow jersey) going down in his peripheral vision and was thinking it must be Froome

So actually it was a compliment towards Froome, since Nibbles initial assumption was to connect Froome and the yellow jersey together
(of course this connection might have been enforced by the falling down :tongue:)

By the way, I know Froome isn't at all crashing this GT, but you can't rebuild your reputation in just 5 stages ;)

If i recall Nibbles got a strop on with Wiggins the year he won it before Wiggins made peace by patting him on the back at the end of a hard fought stage. After that Nibbles was all sweetness and light.

The Couch

Über Member
This is starting to look more impressive than Poulidor, Zoetemelk and Ullrich combined :eek: :
CJi0OPkUYAAqsnG.png

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Froome interview to LeTour.com

Can you spot the bit I've editorialised...?
I'd have said that you have neutralised it..
in keeping with the race events so far..

Just nipped over to letour.fr and looked at the live data coming in..
impressive.

MisterStan

Label Required
From the live feed thingmajig;
Patrick Lefevere: "Tony was still smiling this morning"
Etixx-Quick Step team manager Patrick Lefevere also gave his view to letour.com at the starting area: “It's very sad. But Tony [Martin] was still smiling. He said OK I spent two days in the yellow jersey, it was a dream when I was a kid. And I got it. I cannot be too sad. He came to the restaurant to tell his team-mates: ‘go on, you are doing very well and good luck'. It was quite an emotional moment. The guy who will be captaining the team until the mountains now is [Michal] Kwiatkowski. With Tony, we were the big favourites of the TTT. Even without Tony, we'll do our best to take Rigo [Uran] in the best conditions in the mountains. We came to the Tour with our best possible team.In the Giro, Rigoberto was suffering. Nobody speaks about him, he's there in the shadow of the team doing very well. You have the big four. And after the big four you have Rigo, he can be the surprise of the Tour.”

I nearly just shed a tear!

Top Bottom