Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer

I wasn't joking! I'm sure I remember reading something about someone using weighted bidons many years ago... <googles> Jean Robic!

http://redkiteprayer.com/tag/jean-robic/

I'm sure the UCI would ban round wheels if they could find a pretext for doing so.

thom

____
He's questioning it, as for hindered, what the whole time from valley to 6k.

Well personally I don't think he has a case within the rules and it is a waste of time and energy complaining.

On a different note, as much as Riblon's win is great for France,I feel for Tejay, in particular because of his dodgy gears on the Sarenne descent.
I guess that is just the way things break for you

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Ended up going out on my bike after today's stage so I missed the interviews.... What did froome say??
He needed sugar, car had a mechanical problem so hadn't been able to feed in the allowed zone, he was also generous towards Quintana, with a special mention for Richie Porte.

lukesdad

Let's be under no illusions when you hit the wall you stop very quickly. Sky were warned, then broke the rules. In any other sport you'd be excluded wouldn't you ?

Paul99

Über Member
My thoughts for Froomes feed today.

He has thrashed everybody up all the major climbs thus far. And everybody suspects he is using something.
Today the usual down to the last detail planning of Team Sky had gone AWOL, and Froome "bonks". Was it staged? Does it make him appear normal?

I do not think he has used anything banned or otherwise, but I can't believe he suddenly had nothing left today. I wonder how well he goes tomorrow.

My thoughts for Froomes feed today.

He has thrashed everybody up all the major climbs thus far. And everybody suspects he is using something.
Today the usual down to the last detail planning of Team Sky had gone AWOL, and Froome "bonks". Was it staged? Does it make him appear normal?

I do not think he has used anything banned or otherwise, but I can't believe he suddenly had nothing left today. I wonder how well he goes tomorrow.

I think as well as Richie Porte working with him he now has Quintana as an ally in the run in.

Top Bottom