The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Very long kebab for tea???

No I want to extend the cable on my bread make as it is too short after rearranging the kitchen

Yesterday I got some corned beef slices for SWMBO

unfortunately I got sliced beef instead - the packs look VERY similar
OK - no problem - I had some on a sandwich for lunch

rubbish, tasteless stuff - probably more taste in cardboard

pawl

Legendary Member
Hi you lot, first post in here, I'm only 67! Very sunny here, Dexter walked early. Going on my first walk with a group found online, Widows and Walking, we're meeting at Cromer. Me and five ladies, I will be on my best behaviour. Slight ground frost earlier but still in shorts.

Oh I love Cromer my favourite after Wells Next The Sea

I'm back, lovely walk from Cromer to Overstrand on the beach and returned via the cliffs. Felt short changed, only three ladies turned up, enjoyable morning though. First walk with Widows and Walking group found online, hopefully some new friends.
Important answer to Paulus, Enigma Echo and Etape, titanium so just hose down and no paintwork to worry about.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I don't like other people's macaroni cheese. I have no idea how anyone can ruin it but they all manage to do just that.

Speaking as someone who makes " The best Macaroni Cheese in the world " and is also " the best granddad in the world " the closest shop bought macaroni cheese that I have tried was a M&S " Best Ever ".
My recipe uses gold top milk and some evaporated milk, strong Cornish cheddar with sea salt crystals etc etc 😉

Tenkaykev

Guru
Mrs Tkk and I had our Covid jabs earlier. We were called in to the room together. A charming lady quickly jabbed Mrs Tkk but when it was my turn the needle wouldn't go in the arm. Attempted injection site was near where the fracture happened last year, though last week's flu shot was in the same area and went in without issue. She binned the syringe and I opted to have a fresh shot in the other arm which went without issue. Off to the hospital for my knee X Ray shortly. 🩻

Top Bottom