The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good day all.
Cold but dry here.
Cleaner will be here at 10 which means I must strip the bed and put bedding in to wash. She will then put fresh bedding on and fold all the stuff I have washed.
Yesterday's planned pub visit was cancelled and rescheduled till today so I am due out at 13.00.

I am hungry which is a good thing. I hear a cuppa with ginger stem cookies calling.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning, it's certainly taking longer until it's light enough to open the curtains. Mr garmin wants me to run for 45 minutes this morning. Covid jab at lunchtime then X ray later this afternoon.

PaulSB

Squire
Good morning! A bright and beautiful day has dawned on the good people of Lancashire...................and me as well! Today is busy, busy, busy........busy. I have a schedule:
  1. 08.55 depart house
  2. 09.10 drop Mrs P at hospital
  3. 09.30 Paul shoulder physio
  4. 10.00 Paul knee physio
  5. 11.00 collect Mrs P
  6. 11.15 return home
  7. 14.00 depart for dentist
  8. 14.50 filling
  9. 15.10 depart dentist
  10. 16.00 visit LBS and hopefully order new bike - YEAH!!!!
  11. 18.00.......................BIG G&T
I'm sure work was easier......................

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Bonjour. About to get up and I can see through the curtains that the sun is shining . Going to Caernarfon later this morning to visit our brother in law.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Hi you lot, first post in here, I'm only 67! Very sunny here, Dexter walked early. Going on my first walk with a group found online, Widows and Walking, we're meeting at Cromer. Me and five ladies, I will be on my best behaviour. Slight ground frost earlier but still in shorts.

Welcome. My first dog was a Golden Retriever. Sweet dog but a bit thick! :laugh:

Top Bottom