The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning
Just catching up on local news

apparently a pub/eatery just up the road - probably the closest -has just been gievn a ZERO food hygine rating!!!

We have only been once - after it re-opened after being totally done up from being a dodgy looking pub into a decent looking place with normal chain type food

We thought it was "OK - but there are better"

but we were thinking of trying it again as it is so close

not any more!!!

anyway - 2 of the 3 grand kids staying tonight as their Dad has to work tomorrow (their Mum works every weekend)

so stuff to go to sort out the house
and apparently I have to pick the little one up from nursery - and his cousin first
little one is fine - the cousin doesn;t quite get the idea of behaving (shall we say!!)

Oh - and someone is coming to pick up the travel cot and a Peppa Pig mattress for it later on - or tomorrow

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Hi you lot, first post in here, I'm only 67! Very sunny here, Dexter walked early. Going on my first walk with a group found online, Widows and Walking, we're meeting at Cromer. Me and five ladies, I will be on my best behaviour. Slight ground frost earlier but still in shorts.

Welcome. :hello:
We could do with some sensible women around here. Any idea where we could find some? :laugh:

Hi you lot, first post in here, I'm only 67! Very sunny here, Dexter walked early. Going on my first walk with a group found online, Widows and Walking, we're meeting at Cromer. Me and five ladies, I will be on my best behaviour. Slight ground frost earlier but still in shorts.

Welcome - any sensible erudite discussion are welcome

and, at time, would be a surprise!!!

sorry

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Welcome aboard to the loony thread, where all sorts of rubbish is talked-about. :laugh:

PaulSB

Squire

Welcome Dexter. Whoops. Sorry welcome Goldenretriever.........I can see this could get complex for this old duffer.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I am waiting for my spray cleaner to get here so I can clean the ceiling, then I can start to paint. Woohoooo.

I've just booked a smart meter. I've never really wanted one, but not much choice if I want my storage heaters to keep working properly after the radio controlled timing system is switched off next year.

It's not until 4th November, so hope they do it properly as I don't want to not have my heaters working properly at the correct times when it's cold. I've gone for Economy 10 as the best option as it splits up the off peak times throughout the day/night.

Top Bottom