The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Popped into work yesterday, just to hand back my works mobile and walk them through my file system on the works intranet, have a chat, see a few people i wanted to and pick up my personals. Then off to the sister factory 2 doors up, have a coffee with old colleagues...and that's it. Barring some lunch at some stage with the engineering management team...I won't look back.
It was really nice to have a relaxed chat with old colleagues...I will miss that.
Today ..girls off to school, going to use the morning to have a bit of a deeper clean in the kitchen. Exciting innit ? :laugh:

In my working life, I worked in IT. I always (and still do, to an extent) think of myself a typical IT loner, and, not a "people person".

When I retired, the only thing I missed were the people. Funny old world. ;)

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hello: Morning

Tenkaykev

Guru
I'm in Weymouth 🍺🍺🍺

IMG_6679.jpeg

Tenkaykev

Guru
Yer glass is empty!

It's been filled a couple of times now. Only on halves as there's more than 50 beers and Ciders 😎😁

Dave7

Legendary Member
The sun is shining. :sun:

chicken with spicey tomatoe sauce and pasta today :hungry:

Someone (on here) recently commented about others posting about what they were having/or had to eat.
I enjoy reading these posts. Sometimes out of interest and sometimes for ideas.
Like the above.
I have not done pasta for ages, maybe since Sue died. I have pasta, I have tuna and I have mayo.
I really must do it.

Top Bottom